The new fMRI dial response pad.
DescriptionCurrent Designs' new fMRI dial response pad is the perfect choice for a wide range of computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
Specifications• Handheld for the 904 and 932 interfaces
• Circular dial rotates left and right. Diameter 1.875 in (4.8 cm)
• Teardrop shaped enclosure is 2.125 in (5.4 cm) x 3.4375 in. (8.7 cm). 1.5 in (3.8 cm) total height.
• 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector.
• 1 degree resolution.
• Requires 4-channel removable fiber optic bundle.
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment.
What Else Is NeededThis handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Click on the images below to learn more about the other parts of the system.
Ordering a Complete SystemUse one of the fORP packages to simplify ordering a complete system. It allows you to choose from among the required and optional items.
Package 904 Package 932
Ordering Information?The fORP Ordering page has more information about how to order a complete fORP system.
This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.
- Additional Information
SKU HHSC-1x1-DIAL Price $2,170.00
You may also be interested in the following product(s)