Pyka, the new fMRI five-button response pad.
Current Designs' new fMRI five button response pad is the perfect choice for a wide range of computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
There is a less expensive, non-MR trainer
available for this response pad for use outside the magnet room.
• Handheld for the 905 and 932 interfaces
• One 1 in. (2.5 cm) long levers for thumb and four 0.75 in. (1.8 cm) cupped buttons for fingers.
• Enclosure is 5 in. (12.5 cm) x 3 in. (7.5 cm), 1 in. (2.5 cm) thick.
• 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
• Requires 8-channel removable fiber optic bundle
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Click on the images below to learn more about the other parts of the system.
Ordering a Complete System
Use the 932 fORP package to simplify ordering a complete system. It allows you to choose
from among the required and optional items.
Need More Information?The fORP Ordering page has more information about how to order a complete fORP system.
| This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room. |