Foot Pedal response device used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks
Requires the 932 interface or 904 interface and an 8 or 12 fiber bundle
All plastic construction
DescriptionCurrent Designs' fMRI foot pedal response device is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
- Foot pedal for the 932 interface or the 904 interface
- Free standing with lateral stabilizing bars for wide footprint stability
- Each pedal can stand independently or be joined together (as pictured) by the lateral bars.
- Independent foot pedal dimensions: 10 in. wide x 11 in. deep. Adjustable height ranges from 10.5 in. to 14.75 in.
- Pedal enclosure dimensions: 3 x 4 in.
- Joined foot pedal minimum dimensions: 17 in. wide x 10.5 in height x 11 in. deep. Center-to-center pedal spacing of 6.5 in.
- Joined foot pedal maximum dimensions: 22 in. wide x 14.75 in. height x 11 in. deep. Center-to-center pedal spacing of 12 in.
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function -- that converts the optical signals to standard computer interfacing signals. In most cases you will also need a long optical fiber extension bundle to allow this device to be used at a distance from the interface unit. Examples of the interface and bundle are shown below in the Related Products section.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!