12 Fiber Bundle 100 ft
- Longest bundle is 100 feet (30 m) in length
- Two bundles can be added together for up to 110 feet (34 m)
- Connector: 0.625 (1.56 cm) inches outer diameter
- Bundle: 0.28 inches (7.1 mm) outer diameter
- 12 fiber bundles work with all response devices and interfaces
What Else Is Needed
The fiber optic bundle is used to connect the response device to the electronic interface.
How Many Fibers and How Long?
This 12-fiber bundle is for use with the FIU-932 and all response pads. The 8-fiber bundle is for use with the FIU-904 interface and 2 or 4 button response pads. The length of the bundle is determined by the distance from the control computer to the scanner: 55 ft. is the standard length and works in most settings. 80 and 100 ft long bundles are also available when needed.
Compatibility with Other Equipment
Fiber Optic Response Devices: Works with all response devices
Electronic Interfaces: 900 series interfaces
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|
Need More Information?