* Standard length is 55 feet (17 m)
* Two bundles can be added together for up to 110 feet (34 m)
* Connector: 0.625 inches (1.56 cm) outer diameter
* Bundle: 0.28 inches (0.71 cm) outer diameter
* 8 fiber low cost option (works with 4 buttons or fewer, no pointing devices)
What Else Is Needed
The fiber optic bundle is used to connect the response device to the electronic interface.
Click on the images below to learn more the other parts of the system.
How Many Fibers and How Long?
The 8-fiber bundle is for use with the FIU-904 interface and 2 or 4 button response pads. The 12-fiber bundle is for use with the FIU-932 and all response pads. The length of the bundle is determined by the distance from the control computer to the scanner: 55 ft. is the standard length and works in most settings. 80 and 100 ft long bundles are also available when needed.
Compatibility with Other Equipment
Fiber Optic Response Devices: All 2 and 4 button response pads
Electronic Interfaces: 904 interface
| This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room. |
Need More Information?The fORP Ordering page has more information about how to order a complete fORP system.