Simple, yet powerful fiber optic interface for USB use
Bus-powered, supporting up to 4-button response pads, and including both optical and TTL trigger inputs
Great low cost solution for many applications
The opto-electronic interface receives optical signals from the handheld devices in the MR suite, and converts them into electronic signals for the computer. The FIU-904 is a recent low-cost addition to our product line and offers a lot of power that's easy to use in a small package. The 904 is a USB-only device: it provides standard HID compatibility so it will work with any program.
- Auto-gain adapts to changing configurations and devices
- Supports HHSC devices with up to 4 buttons
- Optical triggering - no need to have your own optical-TTL converter
- Faster - for better timing, improved responsiveness
- Internal programs (firmware) are locally upgradeable through the USB connection
- Aluminum enclosure 3 x 2.75 x 1 in. (7.4 x 6.5 x 2.4 cm)
When this device is plugged in, it does its job: There's no need to configure anything. Button states and triggers are indicated with LEDs (for up to 4 buttons).
The 904 has a single, full speed USB output.
- An 8-way optical port connects with any HHSC button box having up to 4 buttons.
- Both optical and TTL triggers can be connected, so there's no need to have a separate optical-to-TTL trigger converter box.
Response Device Compatibility
Supports our latest ("HHSC-") response devices having up to 4 buttons. Does not support legacy ("HH-") devices or pointing devices.
|This device is not for use inside the magnet room: it contains metal and electronic components.|