Foot Pedal response device used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks
For the 905, 932 and Birch interfaces
All plastic construction
DescriptionCurrent Designs' fMRI foot pedal response device is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
- Response device for the FIU-905, FIU-932 and Birch interfaces
- Free standing with lateral stabilizing bars for wide footprint stability
- Each pedal can stand independently or be joined together (as pictured) by the lateral bars.
- Independent foot pedal dimensions: 10 in. wide x 11 in. deep. Adjustable height ranges from 10.5 in. to 14.75 in.
- Pedal enclosure dimensions: 3 x 4 in.
- Joined foot pedal minimum dimensions: 17 in. wide x 10.5 in height x 11 in. deep. Center-to-center pedal spacing of 6.5 in.
- Joined foot pedal maximum dimensions: 22 in. wide x 14.75 in. height x 11 in. deep. Center-to-center pedal spacing of 12 in.
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function -- that converts the optical signals to standard computer interfacing signals. In most cases you will also need a long optical fiber extension bundle to allow this device to be used at a distance from the interface unit. Examples of the interface and bundle are shown below in the Related Products section.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|