Arkeya for Linux
Out of stock
- Click here to download the linux Arkeya installer
- Arkeya for linux (installer)
Host Program (Linux version) for Current Designs equipment including the 900 series interfaces and all connected fiber optic response devices.
DescriptionArkeya is the new USB Host Program for Current Designs' equipment. The program runs on the user's computer and allows communication with the interface in a more active way. Both the interface's firmware and the response devices can be accessed. This program will work seamlessly with the 900 series interfaces including the 904, 905 and 932, and all connected fiber optic response devices. It will also work with the trainer response pads and the trigger adapters. Support for the pre-2009 interfaces--FIU-004/005--will be limited.
With Arkeya you can:
- Re-flash Current Designs USB devices to upgrade firmware or add new features.
- Reconfigure the keycode mappings on button boxes.
- Create individualized modes for operation for the 932 interface, and recall them later.
- Check the 'health' of optical components in your system.
- Get useful diagnostic information about your equipment.
- Override some default hardware settings.
Arkeya for Linux InstallationArkeya was written under Linux but also runs on Windows and Mac computers.
1. Download the programClick on the download link (above).
2. Access the downloadChange to the directory where the file downloaded (
3. Start the installerIn your terminal window enter the command
4. Start the programOnce the installer finishes, in your terminal window, type
gksudo -k arkeyato start the program If you run into any problems, or if these instructions are unclear, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write Your Own Review