InterfacesAt the heart of the 900 series fORP systems are the fORP interface units:
- Faster everything - Improved responsiveness and better timing.
- 10-bit data is transmitted from the 932 interface, compared to 8-bit data from the FIU-004/5.
- The 932 interface includes a bright display with easy to manage menus.
- Previously made selections on the 932 interface are stored and become active after subsequent power-ups.
- The 904 and 905 interfaces are low cost and easy to set up options.
MAINTENANCE and FLEXIBILITY
- One of the most powerful improvements is auto-gain calibration. This allows them to adapt to changing configurations and devices.
- Hand-held interchangeability facilitates use in multi-scanner environments.
- There is no longer a need to send your interface unit back and forth to us when purchasing a new hand-held, or repairing an existing hand-held.
- Our 932 interface is compatible with all our 900 series hand-helds and our legacy hand-helds. This means when upgrading, you can still continue to use some of your existing hand-helds with the 932 interface.
- Troubleshooting can be done by phone more easily. This saves on shipping costs and down-time.
- Firmware upgrades are done by e-mail.
Please contact email@example.com for special upgrade discounts and for more information.