What we do:
Current Designs, founded in 1994, is a small development and manufacturing company specializing in research instruments for functional MRI and MEG.
Where we are:We're in West Philadelphia where Haverford Avenue crosses Lancaster Avenue. This is close to public transportation, including SEPTA's 10 Trolley, 43 Bus, and the Market-Frankford El. There is free on-street parking, however most people bike to work and there's plenty of inside storage space.
Who we are:
The people who work at Current Designs come from a variety of backgrounds including engineering, manufacturing, software development, industrial design, and a variety of fine and decorative arts.
What we offer:
• Four day work week: Monday to Thursday, 9-5.
• Paid leave (two weeks accrue in the first year).
• Flexible unpaid time off.
• Full health care, dental, and Rx.
• Pension plan (after one calendar year).
• Paid holidays including New Year's, Memorial, 4th of July, Labor, Thanksgiving, and an end of year break.
We are now hiring the following position. If interested please send us your resume and include a letter or message about why you would like to work at Current Designs.
Other types of positions for which we hire:
If you would like to be considered for a future opening, please send a resume and include a letter explaining your interest: