932 Interface & Power Supply
Out of stock
Versatile 32-channel electronic interface and power supply for use with all fiber optic pointing devices and response boxes
Based on 15 years of experience and includes many advanced features
The opto-electronic interface receives optical signals from the handheld devices in the MR suite, and converts them into electronic signals for the computer. This is our top of the line model.
In keeping with our earlier interface units, the 932 is standards-based: the outputs are not designed to be used with a specific program or hardware platform but are instead designed to work with everything. This interface provides complete USB, Serial and Parallel outputs.
Power Supply and CablesThe power supply is CE marked and includes an international plug set for the US/Japan, EU, UK and Australia. If you expect to use a TTL signal for triggering, you may want the BNC-to-SMB cable. Trigger and other computer cables are available at the Accessories Page.
- Bright display for configuration - simplifies setup
- Automatic handheld device identification - speeds up setup
- Optical triggering - no need to have an optical-TTL converter
- Faster everything - better timing, improved responsiveness
- 32 channels with automatic gain adjustment and response device identification
- Internal programs (firmware) are locally upgradeable through the USB connection
- Aluminum enclosure 7 x 5.5 x 1 in. (17.8 x 14 x 2.5 cm)
- A bright OLED display guides the user through available mode choices
- Selections are retained and become active again on subsequent power-ups
- Button states and triggers are indicated with LEDs (for up to 10 buttons)
- The primary output for most users is the full speed USB output which simplifies interfacing to any hardware or program
- The multi-function MDR connector provides RS-232 serial and TTL parallel outputs and is also available for special interfacing needs including support of older programs and computers.
- 12-way optical port connects with any of our existing handheld devices. Most devices are automatically recognized and calibrated, which streamlines setup and changing configurations.
- Both optical and TTL triggers inputs eliminates need for an additional optical-to-TTL trigger converter box.
Response Device CompatibilitySupports all ("HHSC-") response devices. Also supports legacy ("HH-") devices.
What Else is NeededThis device is normally used with an optical response device and a fiber bundle.
Need More Information?The fORP Ordering page has more information about how to order a complete fORP system.
|This device is not for use inside the magnet room: it contains metal and electronic components.|