Finger Tapper Bimanual
- Buy 2 for $1,953.00 each and save 10%
Finger Tapper Bimanual Fiber Optic Response Pad for fMRI and MEG
Requires the 932 electronic interface
All plastic construction
Current Designs' fMRI bimanual finger tapper response device is useful in computer response tasks for the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
- Handheld for the 932 interface
- Bimanual Finger Tapper fiber Optic Response pad
- 3 ft (0.9 m) Y spacing between two boxes
- 8.5 ft (2.6 m) long fiber pigtailed connector from Y
- 10 ft (3 m) total length
- Compatible with both 4- and 8-channel bundles
- Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function -- that converts the optical signals to standard computer interfacing signals. In most cases you will also need a long optical fiber extension bundle to allow this device to be used at a distance from the interface unit. Examples of the interface and bundle are shown below in the Related Products section.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|