Both robust and flexible.
Easily cleaned and more compact.
12-fibers, works with all interfaces and response devices.
4 standard lengths available
The fiber optic bundle extension (BE-XX) is robust, flexible and compact with 12 fibers. Use the bundle extension to connect the electronic interface in the control room to the response device in the scanner room. It is stocked in four standard lengths.
For long-time customers, it is a drop-in replacement for the both the 8- and 12-fiber corrugated jacketed bundles (BNSC-XX ).
- 12 fiber optic channels
- Standard length is 17 m (55 ft)
- Connector: 1.56 cm (0.625 in) inches outer diameter
- Bundle: 5.8 mm (0.23 inches) outer diameter
- 12 fiber bundles work with all response devices and interfaces
- The fiber optic bundle is used to connect the response device to the electronic interface.
- Works with all interfaces and response devices
The length of the bundle is determined by the distance from the control computer to the scanner:
- 17 m (55 ft) is the standard length and works in most settings
- 10m (32 ft) is a shorter bundle for MEG and other more compact configurations
- 25m (80 ft) is a longer stock bundle
- 31m (100 ft) is the longest stock bundle
- Custom: 3 to 35 meters (10-120 ft). Note the longer bundles may not work with all response devices.