Pneumatic Squeeze Ball Bimanual
Pneumatic Squeeze Balls Bimanual Fiber Optic Response Pad used in fMRI and MEG
For the 905, 932 and Birch interfaces
All plastic construction
Current Designs' fMRI bimanual pneumatic squeeze balls response device is useful in computer response tasks for the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
- Handheld for the FIU-905, FIU-932 and Birch interfaces
- Two Pneumatic Squeeze Balls connected to a box with fiber optic switches
- 36 inch Y spacing between two boxes
- 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.5 inches
- 8.5 foot long fiber pigtailed connector from Y (10 feet total)
- Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|