From $4,005.00 Regular Price $4,450.00
To $7,958.70 Regular Price $19,272.00
Use the PKG-932 for a 10% discount on a complete system.
Use a wide variety of handhelds, one at a time.
Versatile, adaptive, and robust system for fMRI subject response.
The 932 package includes the following items:
- 932 Electronic Interface
- Power supply and plug adapters
- Twelve-fiber bundle extension available in 4 lengths
- Response devices of your choice
- Standard USB (CB-USB-2) and optical flashing (CB-932-OUSB-1) cables
- Additional cables include serial, parallel, optical trigger and SMB trigger
For more information on each item go to the fORP components menu.
932 Interface Features
- Bright display for configuration - simplifies setup
- Automatic handheld device identification - speeds up setup
- Optical triggering - no need to have an optical-TTL converter
- Faster everything - better timing, improved responsiveness
- 32 channels with automatic gain adjustment and response device identification
- Internal programs (firmware) are locally upgradeable through the USB connection
- Aluminum enclosure 7 x 5.5 x 1 in. (17.8 x 14 x 2.5 cm)
- A bright OLED display guides the user through available mode choices
- Selections are retained and become active again on subsequent power-ups
- Button states and triggers are indicated with LEDs (for up to 10 buttons)
- The primary output for most users is the full speed USB output which simplifies interfacing to any hardware or program
- RS-232 serial and TTL parallel outputs are also available for special interfacing needs and for support of older programs and computers
- Only one response device can be connected at a time. For two-handed responses, order bimanual response devices. Most devices are automatically recognized and calibrated, which streamlines set up and changing configurations.
- Both optical and TTL triggers inputs eliminates need for an additional optical-to-TTL trigger converter box.