Title: Technical Assistant
This new position will serve a key role in the company, assisting the president and helping with company-wide administrative tasks. We offer a creative and relaxed work environment in a comfortable, renovated warehouse near great public transportation.
The Technical Assistant will provide a variety support to the president and engineering department. While we will provide training with the specific programs used, the position demands someone who already possesses excellent organizational skills and good number/financial sense.
1. Order production components and supplies.
2. Manage vendor and supplier accounts.
3. Assist engineering department with small projects.
4. Handle general bookkeeping for purchases and income.
5. "Go between" various parts of the company to help them run more smoothly.
* BA/BSc or equivalent.
* At least two years of full-time work experience with some of it in an office setting.
* Experience with financial tasks including accounting, bookkeeping, invoicing and bill paying.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to work well with others as well as independently, with only general supervision.
* Facility with computers. Experience with Linux is a big plus.
Position: Monday through Thursday, 9-5.
Benefits: Health and dental insurance, paid leave and holidays after an introductory period.
Time Frame: There are no openings at this time, but please send your resume to the email address below if you would like to be considered for a future position.
Please email cover letter and resume for consideration to:
No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us about this position.