Dial Fiber Optic Response Pad for computer research tasks in fMRI and MEG
Requires the 904 or 932 interface and 8 fiber bundle
All plastic construction
Description4> Current Designs' new fMRI dial response pad is the perfect choice for a wide range of computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
- Handheld for the 905 and 932 interfaces
- Circular dial rotates left and right. Diameter 1.875 in (4.8 cm)
- Teardrop shaped enclosure is 2.125 in (5.4 cm) x 3.4375 in. (8.7 cm). 1.5 in (3.8 cm) total height.
- 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
- 1 degree resolution.
- Requires 4-channel removable fiber optic bundle
- Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment.
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function -- that converts the optical signals to standard computer interfacing signals. In most cases you will also need a long optical fiber extension bundle to allow this device to be used at a distance from the interface unit. Examples of the interface and bundle are shown below in the Related Products section.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|