4 Button Square
DescriptionCurrent Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments. There is a less expensive, non-MR trainer available for this response pad for use outside the magnet room.
• Handheld for the 900 series interfaces
• Four 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons (blue, yellow, green and red)
• 0.8 in. (2 cm) button spacing center to center
• Ergonomic enclosure 1.25 x 3.75 x 2.25/1.75 in. (2.8 x 9.5 x 5.8/4 cm)
• 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function -- that converts the optical signals to standard computer interfacing signals. In most cases you will also need a long optical fiber extension bundle to allow this device to be used at a distance from the interface unit. Examples of the interface and bundle are shown below in the Related Products section.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|