Current Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
* Handheld for the 932 interface
* Five 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons (blue, yellow, green, red and blue)
* Button spacing 0.8 in. (2 cm) center to center for fingers
* Cylinder 1 in. (2.5 cm) diameter by 7 in. (17.8 cm) length
* Ergonomic button device with four finger buttons and one thumb button; can be used with identical results by left or right hand
* 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
* Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Click on the images below to learn more about the other parts of the system.
Ordering a Complete System
Use the 932 fORP package to simplify ordering a complete system. It allows you to choose
from among the required and optional items.
Need More Information?The fORP Ordering page has more information about how to order a complete fORP system.
| This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room. |