Current Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
There are less expensive non-MR trainers (TR-1x4-L
) available for this response pad for use outside the magnet room.
• Handheld for the 932 interface
• Eight (8) 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons
• Straight lines with 1 in. (2.4 cm) button spacing center to center
• Two rectangular enclosures 1.0 x 5.1 x 2.5 in. (2.5 x 13 x 6.4 cm)
• 3 ft (0.9 m) Y spacing between two boxes
• 8.5 ft (2.6 m) long fiber pigtailed connector from Y, 10 ft (3 m) total
• Requires 8-channel removable fiber optic bundle (BNSC-55-12 or BNSC-80-12)
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Click on the images below to learn more about the other parts of the system.
Ordering a Complete System
Use the 932 fORP package to simplify ordering a complete system. It allows you to choose
from among the required and optional items.
Need More Information?The fORP Ordering page has more information about how to order a complete fORP system.
| This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room. |