Pneumatic Squeeze Ball
Pneumatic Squeeze Ball Fiber Optic Response Pad used in fMRI and MEG
Requires the 932 electronic interface
All plastic construction
Current Designs' fMRI pneumatic squeeze ball response device is useful in computer response tasks for the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
- Handheld for the 932 interface
- Pneumatic Squeeze Ball connected to a box with a fiber optic switch
- 10 foot long fiberoptic bundle
- Compatible with both 4- and 8-channel bundles
- Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|
From $4,306.50 Regular Price $4,785.00
To $18,210.60 Regular Price $20,234.00