5 Button Curved with Thumb Button
- Buy 2 for $1,170.00 each and save 22%
DescriptionCurrent Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
- Handheld for the 905 or 932 series interfaces
- Five 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons (blue, yellow, green,red, magenta))
- Blue button mounted on side of enclosure
- 1 in. (2.5 cm) button spacing for top buttons
- Rectangular enclosure 1.0 x 5.1 x 2.5 in. (2.5 x 13 x 6.4 cm)
- 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function -- that converts the optical signals to standard computer interfacing signals. In most cases you will also need a long optical fiber extension bundle to allow this device to be used at a distance from the interface unit. Examples of the interface and bundle are shown below in the Related Products section.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|