5 Button Curved with Thumb Button
5-Button Curved with Thumb Button Fiber Optic Response Pad used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks
For the 905, 932 and Birch interfaces
All plastic construction
DescriptionCurrent Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
- Handheld for the FIU-905, FIU-932 and Birch interfaces
- Five 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons (blue, yellow, green,red, magenta))
- Blue button mounted on side of enclosure
- 1 in. (2.5 cm) button spacing for top buttons
- Rectangular enclosure 1.0 x 5.1 x 2.5 in. (2.5 x 13 x 6.4 cm)
- 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function -- that converts the optical signals to standard computer interfacing signals. In most cases you will also need a long optical fiber extension bundle to allow this device to be used at a distance from the interface unit. Examples of the interface and bundle are shown below in the Related Products section.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|