Current Designs' fMRI scroll click response device is useful in computer response tasks for the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
There is a less expensive, non-MR trainer
available for this response pad for use outside the magnet room.
• Handheld for the 900 series interfaces
• 1 in. (2.5 cm) scroll wheel which can be pressed for a button response
• Rectangular enclosure 1.0 x 2.2 x 3.2 in. (2.5 x 5.6 x 8 cm)
• Computer outputs are available for Windows, Mac and Linux computers including both USB and Serial
• 10 foot long fiber pigtailed connector
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Click on the images below to learn more about the other parts of the system.
Ordering a Complete System
Use one of the fORP packages to simplify ordering a complete system. It allows you to choose from among the required and optional items.
|Package 904||Package 932|
Need More Information?The fORP Ordering page has more information about how to order a complete fORP system.
| This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room. |