We are looking for an energetic and creative person to join us as our Sales Coordinator. This person is the first point of contact for our customers, so plays a very important role in the day-to-day operation of the business. Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must. Prior familiarity with fMRI-related equipment is not required; however, understanding and communicating technical information is a vital part of this job. Training will be provided.
1. Communicate with customers and distributors via phone and email.
2. Generate quotations, sales orders and invoices.
3. Work with Current Designs staff regarding production schedule, order fulfillment, and technical issues.
4. Provide technical support to customers.
5. Update content on our website.
7. Attend sales conferences (usually 2-3 times per year, one international) and assist in planning/logistics.
8. Develop other sales and marketing projects.
Bachelors or Masters degree in technical subject, or writing background with demonstrable technical understanding.
One to two years work experience, preferably with some office, research and writing experience.
Excellent writing and communication skills.
Interest in being part of an entrepreneurial, small business.
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 9-5 (four days per week).
Relaxed work environment in a roomy, renovated factory building.
Benefits: Health, Rx, and dental insurance; paid leave and holidays; SIMPLE pension plan.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Location: Philadelphia in University City/West Philadelphia.
Transportation: Near great public transit, free on-street parking, and inside bike storage.
To apply for this job, please email both a resume and cover letter about your interest in working at Current Designs.