Current Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
There are two less expensive non-MR trainers (TR-1x4-CL
) available for this response pad for use outside the magnet room.
• Handheld for the 932 interface
• Eight (8) 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons
• Curved lines with 1.03 in. (2.6 cm) button spacing center to center with the blue and red buttons offset 0.125 in. to one side and the yellow and green buttons offset 0.125 in. to the other
• Two rectangular enclosures 1.0 x 5.1 x 2.5 in. (2.5 x 13 x 6.4 cm)
• 3 ft (0.9 m) Y spacing between two boxes
• 8.5 ft (2.6 m) long fiber pigtailed connector from Y, 10 ft (3 m) total
• Requires 8-channel removable fiber optic bundle
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Click on the images below to learn more about the other parts of the system.
Ordering a Complete System
Use the 932 fORP package to simplify ordering a complete system. It allows you to choose
from among the required and optional items.
Need More Information?The fORP Ordering page has more information about how to order a complete fORP system.
| This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room. |