Both robust and flexible.
Easily cleaned and more compact.
12-fibers, works with all interfaces and response devices.
Any length available from 3 to 35 m (10 to 120 ft).
Introducing a smooth-jacketed fiber optic bundle extension which is both robust and a bit more flexible than the jacketed bundle (BNSC- ). It is more easily cleaned and gives customers the option to custom order any length. Slightly more compact, it is a drop-in replacement for our older fiber optic bundles.
- 12 fiber optic channels
- Length is 17 m (55 ft)
- Connector: 1.56 cm (0.625 in) inches outer diameter
- Bundle: 5.8 mm (0.23 in) outer diameter
- 12 fiber bundles work with all response devices and interfaces
- The fiber optic bundle is used to connect the response device to the electronic interface.
- Works with all interfaces and response devices
Choose bundle length based on the distance from the control computer to the scanner:
- 17 m (55 ft.) is the standard length and works in most settings
- 10 m (32 ft) is a shorter bundle for MEG and other setting where the distance is shorter
- 25 m (80 ft) is a longer stock bundle
- 31 m (100 ft) is the longest stock bundle
- Custom: 3 to 35 meters (10-120 ft). Note the longer bundles may not work with all response devices.
From $4,306.50 Regular Price $4,785.00
To $18,210.60 Regular Price $20,234.00
From $2,964.00 Regular Price $3,705.00
To $4,923.20 Regular Price $6,154.00