Game Controller Fiber Optic Response Pad w/Two Finger Sticks For computer research tasks in fMRI and MEG Requires the 932 interface and 12 fiber bundle All plastic construction
DescriptionCurrent Designs introduces an 8-channel game controller response device which is suitable for complex gaming tasks. Using the FIU-932 and a 12 fiber bundle, the device has two finger sticks along with four buttons including two triggers, A and B. Offering a familiar look and feel, inside it is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
- Handheld for the 932 interface
- 8-channel MR-compatible gamepad based on popular game controller
- Two X-Y thumbsticks
- Four buttons including left and right triggers, A (green) and B (red)
- Requires 8-channel removable fiber optic bundle (BNSC-55-12 or BNSC-80-12)
- 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
- Contains no metal, nothing magnetic, and no electronics: 100% MR compatible
- Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is NeededThis handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required. Click on the images below to learn more about the other parts of the system.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|
Write Your Own Review