For computer research tasks in fMRI and MEG
Requires the 932 interface and 12 fiber bundle
All plastic construction
h3>Description Current Designs introduces an 8-channel game controller response device which is suitable for complex gaming tasks. Using the FIU-932 and a 12 fiber bundle, the version of the device has device has eight buttons. Offering a familiar look and feel, inside it is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
- Handheld for the 932 interfac
- 8-channel MR-compatible gamepad based on popular game controller
- Eight buttons including: X (blue), Y (yellow), A (green) , B (red), START, BAC, RB and LB (see diagram)
- Requires 8-channel removable fiber optic bundle (BNSC-55-12 or BNSC-80-12)
- 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
- Contains no metal, nothing magnetic, and no electronics: 100% MR compatible
- Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
- This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.