For computer research tasks in fMRI and MEG
Requires the 932 interface and 12 fiber bundle
All plastic construction
Current Designs introduces an 8-channel game controller response device which is suitable for complex gaming tasks. Using the FIU-932 and a 12 fiber bundle, the version of the device has device has eight buttons. Offering a familiar look and feel, inside it is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.This gamepad has eight buttons and no analog sticks or analog functions of any kind. If your task would use analog sticks please see Gamepad 1.
- Handheld for the 932 interface
- 8-channel MR-compatible gamepad based on popular game controller
- Eight buttons including: X (blue), Y (yellow), A (green) , B (red), START, BAC, RB and LB (see diagram)
- No analog sticks - only buttons
- Requires 8-channel removable fiber optic bundle (BE-NNm)
- 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
- Contains no metal, nothing magnetic, and no electronics: 100% MR compatible
- Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
- This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.