Game Controller Fiber Optic Response Pad w/Eight Buttons used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks
For the 932 and Birch interfaces
All plastic construction
Gamepad 2 is an 8-channel game controller response device which is suitable for complex gaming tasks. The device has eight buttons including two triggers, A and B. Offering a familiar look and feel, inside it is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.Gamepad 2 has eight buttons and no analog sticks or analog functions of any kind. If your task would use analog sticks please see Gamepad 2.
- Handheld for the 932 interface
- 8-channel MR-compatible gamepad based on popular game controller
- Eight buttons including: X (blue), Y (yellow), A (green) , B (red), START, BAC, RB and LB (see diagram)
- No analog sticks - only buttons
- 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
- Contains no metal, nothing magnetic, and no electronics: 100% MR compatible
- Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is NeededThis handheld response device needs an electronic interface to convert the optical signals to standard computer interfacing signals. In most cases you will also need a long optical fiber extension bundle to allow this device to be used at a distance from the interface unit. Examples of the interface and bundle are shown below in the Related Products section.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|
Write Your Own Review