Current Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
There is a less expensive, non-MR trainer
available for this response pad for use outside the magnet room.
Note: Only one response device can be connected to an interface at a time. There is a two-handed version of this response device. If both handed are needed order HHSC-2x4-C
instead of HHSC-1x4-CR and HHSC-1x4-CL.
* Handheld for the 900 series interfaces
* Four 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons (blue, yellow, green and red)
* Curved right line with 1.03 in. (2.6 cm) button spacing center to center with the blue and red buttons offset 0.125 in. (0.3 cm) to the left, and the yellow and green buttons offset 0.125 in. (0.3 cm) to the right
* Rectangular enclosure 1.0 x 5.1 x 2.5 in. (2.5 x 13 x 6.4 cm)
* 10 foot long fiber pigtailed connector
* Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Click on the images below to learn more about the other parts of the system.
Ordering a Complete System
Use one of the fORP packages to simplify ordering a complete system. It allows you to choose from among the required and optional items.
|Package 904||Package 932|
Need More Information?The fORP Ordering page has more information about how to order a complete fORP system.
| This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room. |