4 Button Curve Right
- Buy 2 for $1,086.30 each and save 10%
4 Button Curve Right Fiber Optic Response Pad used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks
For 900 series electronic interfaces
All plastic construction
DescriptionCurrent Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments. There is a less expensive, non-MR trainer available for this response pad for use outside the magnet room. Note: Only one response device can be connected to an interface at a time. There is a two-handed version of this response device. If a bimanual device is needed order HHSC-2x4-C instead of HHSC-1x4-CR and HHSC-1x4-CL.
• Handheld for the 900 series interfaces
• Four 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons (blue, yellow, green and red)
• Curved right line with 1.03 in. (2.6 cm) button spacing center to center with the blue and red buttons offset 0.125 in. (0.3 cm) to the left, and the yellow and green buttons offset 0.125 in. (0.3 cm) to the right
• Rectangular enclosure 1.0 x 5.1 x 2.5 in. (2.5 x 13 x 6.4 cm)
• 10 foot long fiber pigtailed connector
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function -- that converts the optical signals to standard computer interfacing signals. In most cases you will also need a long optical fiber extension bundle to allow this device to be used at a distance from the interface unit. Examples of the interface and bundle are shown below in the Related Products section.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|