8 Button Bimanual Straight Lines
- Buy 2 for $2,070.00 each and save 10%
8-Button Bimanual Fiber Optic Response Pad used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks
For the 932 and Birch interfaces
All plastic construction
DescriptionCurrent Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments. There are less expensive non-MR trainers (TR-1x4-L) available for this response pad for use outside the magnet room.
• Handheld for the FIU-932 and Birch interfaces
• Eight (8) 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons
• Straight lines with 1 in. (2.4 cm) button spacing center to center
• Two rectangular enclosures 1.0 x 5.1 x 2.5 in. (2.5 x 13 x 6.4 cm)
• 3 ft (0.9 m) Y spacing between two boxes
• 8.5 ft (2.6 m) long fiber pigtailed connector from Y, 10 ft (3 m) total
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function -- that converts the optical signals to standard computer interfacing signals. In most cases you will also need a long optical fiber extension bundle to allow this device to be used at a distance from the interface unit. The required interface and compatible bundles are shown below in the Related Products section.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|