2 Button Bimanual Cylinders
Bimanual 2-Button Fiber Optic Response Pad used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks
For 900 series electronic interfaces
All plastic construction
Current Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
• Handheld for the 900 series interfaces
• Two 3 inch long, 1.25" wide cylinders with centered colored round buttons.
• 36 inch Y spacing between two boxes
• 8.5 foot long fiber pigtailed connector from Y (10 feet total)
• Compatible with both 4- and 8-channel bundles
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function -- that converts the optical signals to standard computer interfacing signals. In most cases you will also need a long optical fiber extension bundle to allow this device to be used at a distance from the interface unit. Examples of the interface and bundle are shown below in the Related Products section.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|