Current Designs' fMRI trackball is the perfect choice for a wide range of computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
• Handheld for the 932 interface
• Two axis encoder control
• Two (2) side buttons
• Overall dimensions: 4 x 5.75 x 1.75 in. (10 x 15 x 4 cm)
• Wide variety of outputs available for Windows, Mac and Linux computers, including several USB and serial modes.
• 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
• Requires 8-channel removable fiber optic bundle
• Special calibration mode for the trackball.
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Click on the images below to learn more about the other parts of the system.
Ordering a Complete System
Use the 932 fORP package to simplify ordering a complete system. It allows you to choose
from among the required and optional items.
Need More Information?The fORP Ordering page has more information about how to order a complete fORP system.
| This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room. |