Current Designs' fMRI bimanual finger tapper response device is useful in computer response tasks for the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
* Handheld for the 932 interface
* Bimanual Finger Tapper fiber Optic Response pad
• 3 ft (0.9 m) Y spacing between two boxes
• 8.5 ft (2.6 m) long fiber pigtailed connector from Y
* 10 ft (3 m) total length
* Compatible with both 4- and 8-channel bundles
* Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Click on the images below to learn more about the other parts of the system.
Ordering a Complete System
Use the 932 fORP package to simplify ordering a complete system. It allows you to choose
from among the required and optional items.
Need More Information?The fORP Ordering page has more information about how to order a complete fORP system.
| This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room. |