5 Button Diamond
- Buy 2 for $1,417.50 each and save 10%
5-Button Diamond Fiber Optic Response Pad used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks
Requires the 932 or 905 interface and 12 fiber bundle
All plastic construction
DescriptionCurrent Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
• Handheld for the 900 series interfaces
• Five 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons (blue, yellow, green,red, purple))
• 0.5 in. (1.25 cm) button spacing center to center (green, purple, blue buttons)
• 0.75 in. (1.9 cm) button spacing center to center (red, purple, yellow buttons)
• Ergonomic enclosure 1.25 x 3.75 x 2.25/1.75 in. (2.8 x 9.5 x 5.8/4 cm)
• 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is Needed
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function -- that converts the optical signals to standard computer interfacing signals. In most cases you will also need a long optical fiber extension bundle to allow this device to be used at a distance from the interface unit. Compatible interfaces and bundle options are shown below in the Related Products section.
|This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.|