Pyka Bimanual, fMRI eight-button response pad, thumbs disabled
DescriptionCurrent Designs' new fMRI eight button response pad is the perfect choice for a wide range of computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
Specifications• Handheld for the 932 interface
• Eight 0.75 in. (1.8 cm) cupped buttons for fingers and two 1 in. (2.5 cm) long thumb button rests
• Two enclosures, each 5 in. (12.5 cm) x 3 in. (7.5 cm), 1 in. (2.5 cm) thick.
• 3 ft (0.9 m) Y spacing between two boxes
• 8.5 ft (2.6 m) long fiber pigtailed connector from Y
• 10 ft (3 m) total length
• Requires 12-channel removable fiber optic bundle
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
What Else Is NeededThis handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Click on the images below to learn more about the other parts of the system.
Ordering a Complete SystemUse the 932 fORP package to simplify ordering a complete system. It allows you to choose
from among the required and optional items.
Need More Information?The fORP Ordering page has more information about how to order a complete fORP system.
This item contains no metal, nothing electronic, and nothing magnetic. It can be used safely in the magnet room.
- Additional Information
SKU HHSC-2x4-N4 Price $2,720.00
You may also be interested in the following product(s)